Recipe: Delicious Slow cooker beef vegetable soup
Slow cooker beef vegetable soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Cans of carrots, corn, green beans, potatoes and tomatoes are combined in a slow cooker with stew meat and onion soup mix in this recipe for a one dish meal.
When loading up on vegetables, we love Weight Loss Vegetable Soup and this homemade Vegetable Beef Soup recipe. Made in the slow cooker or on the stove top, it's perfect for making ahead on a busy weeknight! We are a soup sort of family. You can have Slow cooker beef vegetable soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker beef vegetable soup
- Prepare 2 lb of cubed beef stew meat.
- It’s 2 can of 15 oz. whole kernel corn, undrained.
- You need 2 can of 15 oz. green beans.
- It’s 2 can of 15 oz. carrots with juice.
- It’s 2 can of 15 oz. sliced potatoes with juice.
- It’s 2 can of 28 oz. crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 packages of beef with onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
All year long, we like to enjoy soup for dinner. In the summer, we will enjoy soup paired with a salad and during the fall and winter months, we like to enjoy our soup with bread. Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup is a warm, delightful bowl of comfort food. One of the easiest soups to throw together and always a family favorite!
Slow cooker beef vegetable soup instructions
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low for at least 6 hours.
Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. Slow Cooker Beef & Vegetable Soup ~ Easy to make, loaded with hearty vegetables & delicious beef. This is one slow cooker soup you must make this winter. I'm sharing one of my all-time favorite slow cooker recipes with you. I've had this recipe ready to post for a while, but I wanted to wait until the weather was right.