Easiest Way to Cook Perfect BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot)
BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot). This easy to make recipe for Crock-Pot Bacon & Bean Soup Recipe combines the down home flavors of beans and bacon in a belly warming combination that is sure to please. Use navy or great northern beans in this comfy soup. Perfect for those chilly fall evenings.
Add bacon, hearty bean soup mix, carrots, water, salt, pepper, and bay leaf to the slow cooker and mix well to blend. Share your love with a big ole crock pot of pinto beans. This bacon and onion pinto bean recipe will warm you up on a cold day. You can have BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot)
- It’s 3 cup of Mixed Beans.
- Prepare 10 cup of water.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, cut small.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
In this video I'll show you. I love anything to do with the crock pot and this next recipe is a perfect comfort food made in the crock pot. Soup is always good throughout the year but especially in the winter. Pinto Bean Soup Crock Pot Recipes.
BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) instructions
- Measure beans into strainer or collinder and rinse..
- Place beans in crockpot and add water. The water amount will always be 3x the amount of beans plus 1 Cup. In this case, 3 Cups beans,10 Cups water..
- Cut bacon into tiny strips and add to crockpot of beans..
- Dice onions and add to crockpot of beans..
- Add salt, garlic powder, and lemon pepper to beans..
- Cook beans in crockpot on high 4 and 1/2 hours ..
- Serve with cornbread, flour tortillas, or bread and butter with a tablespoon of salsa in each bowl..
Crockpot Pinto Beans And Ground Beef Recipes. Ranch Beans with Peppered Bacon- Slow CookerFeeding Big. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Navy Bean, Bacon and Spinach Soup (Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker or Stove Top). This delicious, hearty Navy Bean, Bacon and Spinach Soup is inexpensive and easy to make, plus leftovers are even better the next day! How to grill a Sloppy-Joe on the Weber Go Anywhere Grill – English Grill and BBQ.