Recipe: Perfect Slow cooker Bison Stoup(stew/soup)
Slow cooker Bison Stoup(stew/soup). Crock pot bison stew – comfort food that's as easy to make as it is to enjoy on a cold autumn day. It's also an excellent way to introduce bison meat to your cooking repertoire. Bison meat is a highly nutrient dense food that's very lean.
Great recipe for Slow cooker Bison Stoup(stew/soup). Classic Slow Cooker Corn Chowder "I tell you what, this is the best slow cooker dish I've made in a quite a while. Topped it with Cheddar, and made a skillet of cornbread to go with it." – Memphis Dad. You can have Slow cooker Bison Stoup(stew/soup) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Bison Stoup(stew/soup)
- You need 3.45 lb of Bison steak cut in cubes.
- You need 6 of celery sticks.
- You need 6 of baby red potatoes.
- It’s 3 of sweet peppers.
- Prepare packages of baby carrots.
- It’s 2 (32 oz) of beef broth.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare packages of Add desired noodle.
Pozole in a Slow Cooker "Easy and authentic. You can make this ahead and freeze it, too. A clean eating bison stew recipe just when the weather is starting to warm up. But I just got back from Tahoe where there was still plenty of snow on the ground, and it got me thinking about stew.
Slow cooker Bison Stoup(stew/soup) instructions
- Wash all vegetables.
- Cut all meat and vegetables.
- Add vegetables and meat to slow cooker.
- Add in some garlic powder and black pepper.
- Add in beef broth.
- Set slow cooker to low for 10hrs.
- Add in more black pepper and garlic powder as needed for flavor.
- Add in noodles 20 mins before serving.
The great thing about this clean eating bison stew is that you put it in the crock pot and forget about it. Add all ingredients except for kale into the bowl of a crock pot. Cover and turn on to medium heat. Before serving, add kale to crock pot and stir in. Add bison, and cook, stirring, until well-browned.