Recipe: Delicious Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup
Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Free Returns on Everything in Store Prick the potatoes with a fork several times, then rub potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and wrap tightly in foil. For a special touch, sprinkle the perfect-for-party time potatoes with chopped fresh chives, canned french-fried onions or fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
Line a slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread bacon in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. You can have Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup
- You need 1 bag of diced frozen hash browns.
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of box chicken stock.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of box cream cheese.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, Sage, basil.
- Prepare 1 of smoked sausage kielbasa.
Wash and cut the potatoes into wedges and place in the slow cooker In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and oregano. Pour the blend over the potatoes and stir. Trusted slow cooker potato recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more.
Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup instructions
- Slice sausage into coins and cut the coins in half.
- In a sauté pan cook the sausage until heated and brown and set aside.
- In the slow cooker mix together everything EXCEPT cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Allow to cook on low for 7-8hrs or on high 3-4hrs..
- Periodically season to taste as desired.
- One hour before serving cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to the soup.
- Mix to make sure all cream cheese has melted.
- Serve topped with cheddar cheese and enjoy!! ❤️.
Crock Pot Potatoes are our favorite easy side dish recipe! We made these Slow Cooker Potatoes two ways: Garlic Ranch Potatoes and Taco flavored. My mind is blown by how simple making Crockpot Red Potatoes can be…and the sky is the limit with flavors. Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes are hearty, tasty, and so easy to make in the crockpot. They're the perfect side dish for weeknight dinners or holiday parties.