Hamburger Cabbage Soup.
You can cook Hamburger Cabbage Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Cabbage Soup
- It’s 1 Head of Cabbage Chopped.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion Diced (White).
- Prepare 2 Containers of Beef Broth (32oz).
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 2 cans of tomato sauce (15 oz).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
Hamburger Cabbage Soup step by step
- Brown meat with 1/2 diced onion. Drain when browned..
- Put beef broth in pot with celery and rest of onion. Boil until tender..
- Once tender add all remaining ingredients except cabbage. Bring to boil. Then simmer for 20 minutes..
- After simmering add cabbage. Simmer for additional 10 minutes..
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before eating..