Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup
Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup. Classic zuppa toscana soup, in slow cooker form! Zuppa toscana soup is made from crumbled Italian sausage, bacon, potatoes, kale, chicken broth and cream. Heat large skillet over medium high heat and brown sausage.
Zuppa Toscana (Crock Pot or Stove Top). This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. This Zuppa Toscana is an incredibly delicious copycat version of our favorite soup from Olive Garden that can be made in the crock pot or on the stove top! You can cook Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground spicy sausage.
- You need 3 large of potatoes, cubed with skin.
- It’s 4 cup of kale, chopped.
- Prepare 8 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, diced.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 32 oz of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
Zuppa Toscana (Better than Olive Garden!) You don't have to venture out to your favorite Italian restaurant to get this classic, decadently satisfying sausage and potato soup. The combination of coconut milk, kale, potatoes, Italian sausage, and bacon make this healthy zuppa toscana super filling. Zuppa Toscana Soup is one of our family's favorite dishes at Olive Garden. The Olive Garden version is full of unwanted carbs.
Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup instructions
- Add stock, water, potatoes, and salt to crockpot, set on high..
- Brown sausage, crumble to small pieces, add to pot..
- Fry bacon, set aside, keep grease in skillet..
- Saute onions in bacon grease, add garlic when onions are almost done (10-15 minutes). Add to pot..
- Crumble bacon, then add it and kale to soup..
- Cook for 5 hours, add half and half (warmed in microwave for 30 seconds so it doesn't curdle in soup) when potatoes are mostly cooked through. Let simmer for 20 minutes more. Serve and enjoy :).
If you like this low carb zuppa toscana soup crockpot recipe, check out my other great family meals: Hamburger Soup, Crock-Pot Pepperoncini. Zuppa means soup and Toscana means Tuscan. Homemade Zuppa Toscana is loaded with Italian sausage, bacon, kale and potatoes. Learn how to make Zuppa Toscana soup as made popular by Olive Garden! If you like the Zuppa Toscana (Tuscan Soup) at Olive Garden you are going to LOVE this recipe that you Crock-Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe.