Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Crockpot Soup
Cheesy Potato Crockpot Soup. Searching for a new family-favorite meal to take some pressure off the dinner hour? Give this slow-cooker cheesy potato soup a try. Its velvety texture enriched with cheese and crispy bacon is mostly a hands-free affair.
For this amazing Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup, I used my Travel Crock Pot. It was the perfect size, and I love that I could set the timer and not have to worry about watching the clock. In small bowl, beat cornstarch and reserved broth until smooth. You can have Cheesy Potato Crockpot Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Crockpot Soup
- It’s 30 oz of frozen diced potatoes.
- It’s 30 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 cup of grated cheese.
- You need of bacon bits.
- It’s of green onions.
- Prepare of sour cream.
Loaded Crockpot Hash Brown Potato Soup. I love using the crock pot, especially during the holidays. I've also added cheddar cheese along with the Velveeta cheese. This soup is delicious served in bread bowls.
Cheesy Potato Crockpot Soup instructions
- Mix potatoes, broth, soup and 1 cup of grated cheese in crock pot on low. Leave for 7 hours..
- After 7 hours add cubes of cream cheese into pot and leave for 1 1/2 hours. Stirring occasionally..
- Add toppings as needed..
Just throw it all in the crockpot and forget it! During the colder months, I crave all types of creamy and comforting soup recipes. This is often a go-to of mine, as well as broccoli cheddar soup, ham and potato soup, corn chowder and chicken pot pie soup. Crockpot Cheesy Potato Soup is a warm classic recipe with tender potatoes, gooey cheese, and lots of creamy flavor. Serve with warm crusty bread for the perfect dinner.