How to Prepare Tasty Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍
Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. This soup actually reminds me of the cheddar baked potato soup from Bob Evans which I've been obsessed with for many years.
Crock Pot Recipes – Now this is just what you'll need on a cool fall or winter day, Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Slow Cooker Potato Soup With Cream Cheese Recipes. Crock-pot Mexican Baked Potato SoupPeas and Crayons. You can cook Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍
- It’s 1 of Frozen Shredded Hashbrowns.
- Prepare 2 can of Chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken.
- You need 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 2/3 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of Creole seasoning.
- You need 1 of as needed Cayanne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Crock-Pot Potato Soup from Delish.com will warm you through the winter months. In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme. Loaded baked potato soup is standard fare in my home state of Iowa and throughout the Midwest. I'm not sure where the recipe originated but I frequently see it popping up on menus when cold weather arrives.
Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍 instructions
- Combine everything (except the cream and cheddar cheese) in crock pot..
- Cook on Low 6-8 hours..
- ~1 hour before serving add cream cheese, half the cheddar cheese, and more seasoning if needed..
- Serve with the rest of the cheddar cheese or toppings of your choice..
The creamy dreamy texture of classic potato soup comes from the starchy potatoes and full. A perfect dish for a cold day, this crock pot Baked Potato Soup will warm you up. Add potatoes, onion, garlic, seasoning and chicken stock to slow cooker. Remove and puree the garlic cloves (if you used whole cloves) in a blender, or use a immersion. This recipe for Crock-Pot Baked Potatoes is so easy I am not sure why it needs a recipe.