Recipe: Appetizing Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot)
Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot). Great Northern beans made in a slow cooker with an assortment of vegetables gives you a versatile side dish to pair with grilled meats; a flavorful ingredient for salads, dips Click Play to See This Healthy Crock Pot Great Northern Beans Recipe Come Together. Crock Pot Great Northern BeansFlour On My Face. Great Northern Bean Soup With Ham Recipes.
How to Make Great Northern Bean N Ham Soup / Crock Pot. Place your beans in a large bowl; cover with water and soak overnight. After soaking, pick through and discard any stones or shriveled beans. You can have Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot)
- Prepare 1 lb of dry great northern beans.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 of celery stalks.
- You need 2 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of beef boullion paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Ham and Bean Soup is one of our all time favorite comfort foods. This easy recipe is made in the Crock Pot and takes just minutes to prepare! This easy recipe is hearty and delicious, the perfect way to use up any leftover ham and a great way to feed a crowd! Great northern beans are a low-calorie and low-fat and are also a cholesterol-free source of iron, dietary fiber, protein, and potassium.
Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot) step by step
- Soak beans in water overnight (can do this in the crockpot with it unplugged).
- Drain water and pick out bad or split beans..
- Chop celery, carrots, garlic, and onion. Add to crockpot along with bay leaves..
- Add enough water to cover ingredients. 4 cups worked for me. Can add more if needed..
- Add beef bouillon paste (I use better than bouillon beef base), butter, and olive oil..
- Cook on high for 6 hours..
- Remove bay leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Can use immersion blender to puree part of the soup to thicken if preferred..
- Enjoy :).
They are an excellent source of low-fat and plant-based protein for vegetarians (and. Crock Pot Soup Crock Pot Slow Cooker Crock Pot Cooking Slow Cooker Recipes Crockpot Recipes Cooking Recipes Cooking Ham Ham Bone Recipes Great Northern Bean Soup Swanson Vitamins blog with info on vitamins, supplements, herbs and everything else in the. Pressure Cook This Ham & White Bean Soup recipe for quicker results! A simple but filling soup that's made in the crockpot.