How to Cook Delicious Crock pot Lasagna soup
Crock pot Lasagna soup. CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner! In this easy recipe, the slow cooker does all of the work to bring the goodness of lasagna and the comfort of soup together into one amazing meal. Keyword crock pot, CrockPot Lasagna Soup, lasagna soup, slow cooker.
A lasagna soup crock pot recipe that tastes just like Ok, let's get back to this delicious lasagna soup crock pot recipe! The ingredients are simple, the cooking is painless but the flavor is amazing. When the weather is cold my favorite food to eat is soup. You can have Crock pot Lasagna soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot Lasagna soup
- It’s 1 box of lasagna noodles broken to pieces.
- It’s 2 pints of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 5 of chopped up crimini mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of chopped bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese to top it off.
It does not matter what kind of soup because to me a big bowl of hot soup is my go-to comfort food! My favorite food growing up was lasagna. We had a local Italian restaurant called Avanti's and they had. This one pot wonder is simply, wonderful.
Crock pot Lasagna soup instructions
- Brown ground beef add all the chopped veggies and simmer about 10 minutes.
- In crock pot add spaghetti sauce and water turn on high.
- Add ground beef mixture to crock pot and let it all cook together until noodles are tender.
- Add ricotta cheese and stir together.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve in bowls and top with shredded cheese.
You do NOT have to brown the beef before putting into the crock pot. I did not pre-cook the meat first. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup! Heat a large soup pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, spray with oil and add the sausage Can you use whole wheat "no bake" lasagna noodles? Pingback: Lasagna Soup (Crock Pot) Skinnytaste