Recipe: Appetizing Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Put the Ore Ida hash brown potatoes in the crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits.
We absolutely love potato soup around here and I was so happy to be able to use my crockpot. It is so nice coming home to dinner waiting. Not for this easy slow-cooker potato soup! You can have Easy Crockpot Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
- It’s 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- It’s 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese (not fat-free).
- Prepare 3 oz of real bacon bits.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Since this recipe uses frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, there's no need to peel. If you would like to use fresh potatoes, however, we recommend peeling and shredding them before continuing with the recipe. Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier and is great comfort food. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day.
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup instructions
- Put the hash browns in the crock pot. Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- One hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into soup. Once it is melted, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits. Even better if served in a bread boule!.
Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup. This soup is versatile – add broccoli or ham to give it a twist. Once the soup has slow cooked and is about ready to serve, cook the butter in a small saucepan on the stove over medium-high heat until it has melted. The ultimate comfort food in a bowl! Just throw it all in the crockpot and forget it!