Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Potato, Kale, And Sausage Soup
Crock Pot Potato, Kale, And Sausage Soup. Say Yes to Minestrone with Kale Soups Made with Chickpea & Pasta. Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Recipe While in one of my pinning frenzies, I came across this recipe for (Olive Garden copycat) Zuppa Toscana in a crock pot. It looked darned good to me, and also like something that I could double without much effort, AND freeze successfully.
Click here to Pin this paleo slow cooker Italian sausage and kale soup recipe! Add sausage to crock pot, stir. I got home and immediately started jotting down some thoughts in my recipe notebook on how I could recreate that recipe at home in my Crock-Pot. You can cook Crock Pot Potato, Kale, And Sausage Soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Potato, Kale, And Sausage Soup
- It’s of Chicken Broth.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Strips of bacon.
- You need of Red skinned potatoes.
- You need of Kale.
- You need of Italian sausage, hot or mild.
- Prepare of Basil.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s of Thyme.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Warm up with this slow cooker sausage kale soup. Cooler weather is here and I've been craving warm and comforting meals like curries, stews and soups. Add potatoes, kale, milk and cream; bring to a boil. How to Make Crock Pot Creamy Kale & Sausage Soup Soup: Begin by browning the sausage.
Crock Pot Potato, Kale, And Sausage Soup step by step
- Add heavy cream and chicken broth to crock pot..
- Dice half of a large onion and add to crock pot..
- Slice potatoes and add..
- Cut up three strips of bacon and add to crock pot..
- Wash and cut up kale. Add to crock pot.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste in crock pot..
- Cook on low 8 hours stirring occasionally..
- Cook sausage in olive oil until browned. Add salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and thyme to season..
- Add sausage to crock pot, stir. Cook for another 10-15 mins to infuse flavors..
To do so, add avocado oil to a cast iron (or stainless steel or non-stick) skillet and heat to medium. Slow Cooker Tomato, Kale and Quinoa Soup – Comforting, nourishing and healthy made in the crockpot. Creamy Sausage Potato Soup for the Slow Cooker is a simple and delicious creamy potato soup that takes almost no effort at all! Optional: In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Remove and place in slow cooker.