Recipe: Appetizing Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot
Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot. Crockpot Potato Soup is pure comfort food – perfect for busy nights and it's extra easy since it's made in the slow cooker. Luckily, we both like this crockpot potato soup recipe because it's super filling and hearty! Plus I add bacon and the man never complains when bacon is involved. 😉.
How to Make Slow Cooker Potato Soup. Making potato soup in the crock pot is easy to do. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. You can have Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot
- Prepare 5 of medium gold potatoes. diced small.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion. chopped.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic. chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
This easy, cheesy potato soup recipe is the perfect comfort dish for those chilly winter months or anytime you're craving something delicious! Homemade bread bowls and potato soup. Easy and delicious meal you can make at home! Peeled or unpeeled, quartered or sliced, potatoes are a vegetable that can give soups the texture, richness, and weight it needs to be the type of hearty meal we expect.
Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot step by step
- Once all your ingredients are chopped/diced, set crockpot to high, add potatoes..
- In a saucepan, on med heat, heat olive oil, add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Turn saucepan heat to low. On top of the onion, garlic, add cans of soup, butter, milk, sour cream and pepper. Stir until all is mixed well. Add to potatoes in crockpot..
- Once all that is mixed together in the crockpot, add vegetable broth. Mix well. Put your lid on and cook on high for 5 hours..
- Enjoy! This one is fantastic 🙂 top with shredded cheese or green onion if you wish..
This Crockpot potato soup is rich and creamy, loaded with toppings like bacon and cheese, and is easy to make in the slow cooker! This is the perfect soup to enjoy as the weather gets cooler. It's filling and full of rich flavor, it's the perfect comfort food. It's so simple to make with basic ingredients. This simple Crockpot Potato Soup is made with real cheese which adds so much flavor.