Vegan Cabbage Soup.
You can have Vegan Cabbage Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Cabbage Soup
- You need 1 of red cabbage, chopped.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 5 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 package of mushrooms, your choice, chopped.
- It’s 8-9 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 5-7 cups of water.
Vegan Cabbage Soup instructions
- This recipe makes a LOT of soup, if you are making the recipe as written dig out your BIG crockpot :).
- Peel, wash, chop, everything! It all goes in the crockpot at the same time. Turn to high and forget about it for the day. Well actually the smell of cooking cabbage prevents you from forgetting about it but other than the occasional completely useless stir you don't actually have to DO anything else until 6 to 8 hours later when you serve it..