Crockpot Taco Soup. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! Kick boring dinners to the curb and buckle your seat belts for some crave worthy Slow Cooker So go grab your Crock Pot and get ready for some seriously YUMMY Texas Taco Soup! This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor.
This crock pot low carb taco soup needs five simple ingredients and. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! You can have Crockpot Taco Soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 large of white onion diced.
- It’s 1 large of jalapeno minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch Mix.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 15 oz of Black Beans.
- Prepare 4 oz of Diced Green Chilies.
- Prepare 15 oz of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 15 oz of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 29 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 28 oz of Petite Diced Tomatos.
- Prepare 29 oz of Water (optional).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of sour cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cheese (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Tabasco (optional).
- You need 1 of tortilla chips (optional).
It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados. insanelygood If you like Taco Tuesday – you'll love this easy crockpot taco soup! Perfect for busy weeknights when you want something quick, hearty, and healthy. You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious soup. It is super easy and can be thrown together in minutes as you get ready to walk out the door.
Crockpot Taco Soup step by step
- Heat oil over mid-high heat in large skillet..
- Add ground meat, onion, and green chilies to skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- While meat browns, rinse and drain beans and corn. Add beans and corn to crockpot..
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot..
- Once meat mix is done drain excess liquid. Add meat mix to crockpot..
- If you don't like a thick soup add water to crockpot. I add about 29 once..
- Stir all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours..
- When you're ready to serve garnish with either cheese or sour cream and enjoy. My boys also like tortilla chips to dip..
You've gotta make this creamy keto taco soup recipe in your Crockpot slow cooker! Enjoy the bold flavors of tacos in a comforting warm soup. Everyone loves this recipe for Crock-Pot Taco Soup because it really is the BEST taco soup you can make in your slow cooker! Full of flavor and frugal too! This flavorful taco soup is easy to fix and cook in the slow cooker.