Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Crock pot potato soup
Crock pot potato soup. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! Alright everyone, I think this one tops the charts as our most requested recipe on the blog ever, so I hope you like it.
How to Make Slow Cooker Potato Soup. Making potato soup in the crock pot is easy to do. Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier and is great comfort food. You can cook Crock pot potato soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot potato soup
- You need 1 bag (30 ounce) of frozen potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (32 ounce) of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 package of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. My only question is this: when I added the cream cheese, either my soup was maybe too hot (my crock pots all seem to run super hot) or something because it. Crock-Pot Potato Soup from Delish.com will warm you through the winter months. In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme.
Crock pot potato soup step by step
- Put the potatoes, soup, broth, and half of the bacon in the crock pot, set it on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- On the last hour dice up the cream cheese and stir in. Once it is melted, serve with shredded cheddar cheese and more bacon. Enjoy,.
- Update…I started using the frozen potatoes with the peppers and onions in them, and added a few packages of hidden valley ranch powder…..nice upgrade!.
For this crockpot potato soup recipe, I like to use a potato masher and mash some of the potatoes. It makes the soup extra thick and creamy. Hi, Karly, I made this crock pot potato soup and it's Delicious! Sometimes I add instant potatoes to thicken my soups and stews. This is the only way I.