Recipe: Tasty Crock pot Vegetable beef soup
Crock pot Vegetable beef soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Cans of carrots, corn, green beans, potatoes and tomatoes are combined in a slow cooker with stew meat and onion soup mix in this recipe for a one dish meal.
Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. Add bay leaf, tomatoes with their juices and broth and brown sugar. Easy crock pot vegetable beef soup recipe that's healthy and full of flavor. You can cook Crock pot Vegetable beef soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Vegetable beef soup
- It’s 1 1/2 c of water.
- You need 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 pound of lean stew meat.
- It’s 32 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need to taste of minced garlic.
- You need 2 (28 oz) of cans tomato sauce.
- You need 28 oz bag of Pictsweet vegetables for soup.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Place beef in a slow cooker. Stir in onion, tomatoes, mixed vegetables and potatoes. Season with bouillon, pepper, salt and basil. This slow cooker Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty, healthy meal loaded with protein and vegetables.
Crock pot Vegetable beef soup step by step
- Put 1 1/2 cup water, the bullion, and beef in crock pot. Cook on low for 4 hours (until beef is fall apart tender)..
- Cut/shred any large beef pieces to less than spoon size (so it can share with the vegetables). Add broth, garlic, water, and tomato sauce..
- Add vegetables. Cook on high for three hours. Salt and pepper to taste..
Made with chunks of beef and all of your favorite veggies! When loading up on vegetables, we love Weight Loss Vegetable Soup and this homemade Vegetable Beef Soup recipe. Made in the slow cooker or on the stove top, it's perfect for making ahead on a busy weeknight! This easy crock pot vegetable beef soup is hearty and filling thanks to lots of vegetables and tender chunks of beef.. I don't have a problem with the stew meat being tough as long as the soup has been in the crock pot long enough and I cut the meat into smaller pieces.