Recipe: Tasty Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup
Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Searching for a new family-favorite meal to take some pressure off the dinner hour? Give this slow-cooker cheesy potato soup a try.
Stir in the thickener of half-and-half and flour during the last half hour and the. For this amazing Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup, I used my Travel Crock Pot. It was the perfect size, and I love that I could set the timer and not have to worry about watching the clock. You can cook Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup
- You need 6 cups of peeled and diced potatoes.
- Prepare .5 cups of diced onion.
- You need 32 ounces of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and thyme.
- You need of sliced carrots optional.
In small bowl, beat cornstarch and reserved broth until smooth. I love using the crock pot, especially during the holidays. I've also added cheddar cheese along with the Velveeta cheese. This soup is delicious served in bread bowls.
Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes..
- Dice onion..
- Place potatoes and onion (carrots optional) in crock pot..
- Add broth, water, and seasonings..
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours..
- Mix together the flour, salt, pepper, and milk in a bowl..
- Pour into crock pot and cook on HIGH 20-30 minutes..
- When thickened, add cheese and stir until melted..
In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme. Then all you have to do is thicken the soup, melt some cheese on top, and serve it up with all your favorite potato toppings. Loaded Crockpot Hash Brown Potato Soup. Cook onion in butter until translucent. This Crock-Pot Potato Soup is the perfect potato soup, I topped mine with bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, and green onions.