Easiest Way to Make Tasty Crock pot chicken taco soup
Crock pot chicken taco soup. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. I put mine in the crock pot before going to bed. The chicken was frozen when I put it in the pot.
How To Freeze Chicken Taco Chili. Chicken Taco Soup is a quick and easy soup for a cold night! One of our favorite crock pot meals that can be made in the slow cooker or on the stove top. You can have Crock pot chicken taco soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken taco soup
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cans of rotel.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of black beans.
- You need 2 cans of kidney beans.
- It’s 2 cans of pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 packets of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 packets of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 box of chicken broth.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
Remove chicken breasts from the soup and shred. Stir shredded chicken back into the soup. You can add some water if you like it a little thinner. The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe!
Crock pot chicken taco soup instructions
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Add rotel and diced tomatoes.
- Add taco and ranch seasoning.
- Open and drain beans.
- Add beans and bay leaves.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours..
- Once cooked stir and break up chicken..
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.
- Can garnish with sour cream and cheese.
With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. Dump it into your crock pot, set it and forget it! That's how easy this flavor-packed Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is! These Crockpot Chicken Tacos are such a snap to put together and always come out amazing! Tender shredded chicken is perfect added to tacos I have to tell you that this is one of those recipes that my whole family truly loves!