Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 bag of wide egg noodles.
- You need of celery.
- It’s of baby carrots.
- You need of green onions.
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 3 cubes of chicken bouillon.
- You need 50 oz of chicken broth.
- You need of rosemary.
- Prepare of basil.
- It’s of season salt.
- It’s 4 of large potatoes.
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Cut up generous amounts of celery, carrots, and onion. Put broth, bouillon, and vegetables in a pot, bring to a boil. Add spices to taste and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Cook chicken plain, and shred.
- Cook noodles about half way..
- Add all to the crock pot for 4 hours on high, or 6 hours on low..
- Serve over mashed potatoes..