Recipe: Tasty Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes. Cooking cabbage soup in your Instant Pot helps to maintain a bit of texture in the ingredients, though not too much crunch. Veggie-packed, yet still bright If you want to get creative, you can easily add lots of other vegetables to this Instant Pot soup—either based on your taste preference, or what you. Chop up the onion and ginger.
I love this cabbage soup recipe, made with ground beef, vegetables and tomatoes. It's the perfect cold weather soup and makes enough for leftovers. Assuming your electric pressure cooker has a saute option, or if using the Instant Pot, press the saute button and let the pressure cooker get very hot. You can cook Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1 bundle of vermicelli.
- Prepare 8 of chicken meatball.
- You need 10 of large napa cabbage leaves.
- It’s 1 handful of dried wood ear mushroom.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 8 oz of fried firm tofu.
- It’s 16 oz of homemade chicken and seafood stock.
- You need 2 Tsp of lacto-fermented veggie.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need to taste of fish sacue.
- It’s 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
Veggie loaded vibrant and bold flavors, simmered in a savory broth. The Instant Pot handles all the work of blending and breaking down the veggies and cabbage. If you have a Ninja Foodi you could even make it in that. The flavorful, hearty soup is packed with tender chicken and soft napa cabbages.
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes step by step
- Soak dried wood ear mushroom one day ahead. Soak rice vermicelli in warm water until soften for about 5 min..
- While waiting for vermicelli to be ready, sautee carrots, wood ear mushroom, fermented veggies and napa cabbages in olive oil. Set Instant pot Max on Sautee function for 10 minutes. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 32 oz water. Add fried tofu, vermicelli, pre-cooked chickenballs. Cancel santee function, and switch to pressure cook, select low pressure and time for 1 min and choose quick release..
- Once pressure is release, remove the lid and adjust the seasoning with fish sauce. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil when serving..
I really love the soft, sweet napa cabbage in this soup. Use an ample amount of the large, thick outer leaves. You can transfer the chicken and vegetables to another pot, and strain the broth if you like cleaner broth. Napa cabbage stir fried with red bell pepper and mushrooms in a savory sauce is topped with crispy salt and pepper tofu. Serve it by itself to make dinner for two, or atop some brown rice or other grain of your choice to make a light meal for four.