How to Make Perfect Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup
Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup. Great recipe for Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup.. It's actually very simple.add all ingredients to crockpot (doesn't matter what order) Combine onion, spices, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and broth in the bowl of your Crock-Pot. Stir together to combine all ingredients.
EASY CROCKPOT SOUP WITH ALL THE FLAVOR OF CHICKEN ENCHILADAS. Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup is everything that you love about chicken enchiladas, but in the form of soup! Packed with chunks of chicken, tomatoes, beans, and corn, this is a perfect, easy and filling weeknight meal. You can cook Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup
- You need 1 can of white kidney beans (drain and rinse).
- You need 1 can of black beans (drain).
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans (drain halfway).
- Prepare 32 oz of container Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of echilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of corn (drain and rinse).
- Prepare 1 can (12 oz) of shredded chicken (drain and rinse).
- It’s 4 oz of green chiles (drain).
- It’s of Diced tomatoes (do not drain).
- You need 1/3 of of a chopped yellow onion.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers (i used one red and one yellow) chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of tapatio (or as much as you want, taste as you go).
- You need of Cumin (i was heavy handed with it).
- It’s of Cajun seasoning (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper ground (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- You need of Onion powder (a dash).
- You need of Salt (a dash).
- It’s of Shredded cheese (optional).
- You need of Sour cream (optional).
See great recipes for Tori's Simple Sweet Potatoes, Tori's Tender Roasted Turkey too! Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup is loaded with beans and veggies and is topped off with your favorite Mexican fixings. The perfect meal for a busy weeknight! This easy soup recipe takes just a few minutes of prep and making Crockpot Shredded Chicken is pretty much effortless!
Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup instructions
- It's actually very simple…add all ingredients to crockpot (doesn't matter what order).
- Mix ingredients in crockpot well, add cheese if you want.
- Turn crockpot on high.
- Cook for 2 hrs or until hot.
Chicken Enchilada Soup Ingredients How to make Chicken Enchilada Soup. Chop the onion and bell pepper. Dump or empty out the can of black beans, Rotel tomatoes, chicken broth, and enchilada sauce into the slow cooker. Add in the chicken, frozen corn, pepper, and onion. Toppings for Enchilada Soup Thanks to these Crock-Pot chicken soup recipes, you can come home to a hot, hearty meal.