Recipe: Delicious Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker. Stir in crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, beef stock, Italian seasoning and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, mushrooms, basil, parsley, water, salt and pepper to slow cooker; stir. I brown the meat and onions, chop the veggies and have all of the canned goods lined up.
Simply throw all of your ingredients into your slow-cooker or crockpot and you have easy Lasagna Soup ready to be served whenever you are! If you feel like comfort food in a bowl, then this is DEFINITELY the perfect recipe for you! Directions: First mix together the can of tomatoes, and tomato paste in crockpot. You can cook Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- Prepare of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- You need of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is the a quick mix of easy, winter, slow cooker, pasta and cheese perfection. We're a huge fan of slow cooker soups because they're warm, filling and easy! Plus with holidays and cold weather and school in full swing, time is in short supply. An easy recipe for Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup.
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker instructions
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
This hearty, delicious recipe is perfect for chilly weather or anytime you want lasagna without layering noodles and firing up your oven. Customize with your favorite noodles and all the cheese! Spring break is underway, and I'm heading back to Wisconsin for a visit. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup Easy and incredibly tasty slow cooker lasagna soup with creamy ricotta and parmesan cheese is the ultimate slow cooker dish you'll crave year-round. All the flavors of lasagna in a warm and comforting soup.