How to Make Tasty Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker
Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker. Slow Cooker Oxtail Soup – a hearty stew with rich broth and succulent tender meat that's comforting and perfect anytime of the year Cold and warm season. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. This Slow Cooker Oxtail Stew is delicious!
It's as meaty and rich as short ribs. This recipe for Slow Cooker Oxtail Orzo Soup makes a hearty, scrumptious, dish that's flavorful and packed full of tender meat that just melts in your mouth. Oxtail is a great value cut of meat and it's particularly delicious when slow-cooked in this crock-pot dish that's ideal for low-fuss family dinners. You can have Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker
- Prepare 500 grams of oxtail.
- It’s 3 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 3 of medium-sized potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of grated mace.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cups of beef broth (or 2 cups of water with bullion cubes).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped celery.
Uber-Hearty Oxtail Soup Recipe – Slow Cooker Method. This oxtail soup recipe is rich and meaty, with the perfect thick brown sauce that clings to the beef. If you're using a slow cooker, get it ready by plugging it in. Slow Cooker Oxtail Soup – a hearty stew with rich broth and succulent tender meat that's comforting and perfect anytime of the year Cold and warm season. ⬇️⬇.
Oxtail Soup in Slow Cooker step by step
- Put everything except chopped celery in slow cooker..
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8 hours..
- Set to WARM and put chopped celery about 15 minutes before serving..
In slow cooker, add water, oxtail, potatoes, carrots, peppercorns, bay leaves, celery, onion, and salt. If using regular barley, add at this time too. This satisfying soup with a hint of cayenne is brimming with vegetables, chicken and noodles. I simmer my rich and creamy shrimp soup in the slow cooker. Because the chowder is ready in less than four hours, it can be prepared in the afternoon and served.