Recipe: Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup. This chicken tortellini soup is one of my favorites! It is definitely made often during the winter months. So simple to add it all into the slow cooker and cook on low all How to warm up Chicken Tortellini Soup: When ready to warm up, place back into the slow cooker or a large pot over the stovetop.
If you loved our Crock Pot Spinach Tortellini Soup, you will love this slow cooker chicken tortellini soup. This slow cooker chicken tortellini soup is full of chicken, veggies and cheese tortellini, all simmered together in the crock pot. This chicken tortellini soup is a take on the old favorite with plenty of chicken and veggies, but it also contains cheese tortellini instead of the more traditional egg noodles. You can cook Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery sliced thin.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- It’s 46 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s of I 1/2 cups uncooked cheese tortellini.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of bay leafs.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
This easy chicken tortellini soup is a go-to recipe we love and cannot get enough of. It's easy, loaded with shredded chicken, carrots, celery, spices, seasonings, and three-cheese tortellini. It almost reminds of a chicken noodle soup mom always made for you when you were sick, but this one is. Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage Dried three cheese tortellini is the best tortellini to use for this soup.
Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup step by step
- Chop and slice all vegetables..
- Put all ingredients except parsley in crock pot..
- Cook 4 hours on high, 6 hours on low, add parsley right before serving..
You can also use fresh tortellini, just I'm craving this tonight. Has anyone tried a non crock pot version? It's like a creamy tomato soup with cheesy tortellini and chicken and then a pop of color from the bright green spinach. No, no instant pot so we went back out and bought a new crock pot 🤣 Just finished up and eating now! How to make homemade chicken soup with tortellini: Add chopped carrots, celery, onion, and garlic to a large slow cooker.