How to Prepare Yummy Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot)
Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot). Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini! NO flour and NO heavy cream! Creamy Tuscan Garlic Tortellini Soup is so easy to make and one of the best soups that you will make!
A few recipe notes: Use spicy Italian sausage if you want a little heat to this Crockpot tomato tortellini soup with sausage. Combine all ingredients in the crock pot. Sausage on bottom, tortellini, tomatoes, and spinach. You can cook Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot)
- You need 1 lb. of bulk hot Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 lb. of frozen cheese tortellini.
- It’s 3 cups of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 3 TBS. of butter.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 32 oz. of chicken stock.
- It’s 28 oz. of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 TBS. of Italian blend.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Chunking up the cream cheese and combining with the other ingredients. Creamy sausage and tortellini soup is a bowl full of comfort! A simple Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup can be made in the slow cooker or stovetop. A popular, crowd pleasing soup recipe!
Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot) instructions
- Brown sausage in a pan. Add to crockpot..
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan and sauté onions and garlic until softened. Then add in the chicken stock, diced tomatoes, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, Italian blend, salt and pepper. Stir until heated and transfer to crockpot with the sausage..
- Allow everything to cook in the crockpot on low for about 3-4 hours, except for the spinach and tortellini..
- Add in the frozen tortellini and spinach last, as they cook very quickly. Serve once tortellini is fully cooked. Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
This can be made on the stovetop, in a slow cooker, or in an instant pot. Rich, creamy, flavorful soup that everyone raves about! I can't believe that I have been sharing. Creamy Tortellini Soup that is comforting, cozy, and so yummy! Rich and creamy tomato broth, cheesy tortellini, fresh spinach, and Italian sausage.