How to Prepare Delicious Crockpot potato soup
Crockpot potato soup. This Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup.
If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Original recipe calls for only four slices of bacon, but I — being a little piggy. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. You can cook Crockpot potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato soup
- Prepare 1/2 pack of Bacon.
- You need of Potatoes 6 large.
- Prepare of Chives 3 to 4 or more if u wish.
- Prepare 1 box of Chicken stock.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
- You need of Heavy cream 8 oz to 10oz depends on your preference.
- You need of Cheddar cheese as much as u wish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
I just can't help it, y'all. Crockpot Potato Soup is pure comfort food – perfect for busy nights and it's extra easy since it's made in the slow cooker. Top your slow cooker potato soup off with some grated cheddar, fried bacon. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)!
Crockpot potato soup step by step
- Melt butter n seasoning in pan with a little of the broth.
- Peel cut wash potatoes add chives pepper n salt garlic well minced.
- Add potatoes chives broth about 1/2 the carton.
- Cut n defrost cook bacon till crisp y it will turn softer from crockpot keep some out if u wish to top with it pat w a napkin n add to soup mix.
- Add bacon and additional broth leave about 1/4 in carton.
- Add shreeded cheese about 1/2 cup at a time u till desired amount is reached Add cream about 20 to 30 mins before serving cook u till warm on low or warm setting stirring every 10 mins once it is warm if you wish for it to be more soupy add remaining broth. If u wish for extra cheese or thick add more cream or cheese to your liking.
- Top w additional cheese chives bacon salt pepper enjoy.
Alright everyone, I think this one tops the. This Crockpot Potato Soup Recipe is easy to make and even easier to eat! It is the ultimate in comfort food. Loaded with bacon, cheese, and potatoes. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful!