Thai broccoli soup. Home » Soups and Stews » Thai Broccoli Soup with Coconut Milk. This vibrant, flavorful Thai Broccoli Soup wakes up the taste buds! This soup is savory, flavorful and comforting.
Authentic, bold, and delicious Thai flavors make this soup irresistible! In this easy broccoli soup recipe, broccoli cooks together with onions, celery, garlic and fresh herbs and is puréed into a delicious creamy soup. Try this healthy broccoli soup alongside grilled cheese. You can have Thai broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai broccoli soup
- You need 3 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 3 of gloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro dry.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ginger dry.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg fresh.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
Roasting the vegetables in this Thai-inspired soup is a hands-off way to sweeten and caramelize their flavor—a welcome contrast to the soup's spicy, savory broth. This delicious soup boasts a huge dose of green goodness and couldn't be simpler to put together. So, make broccoli and cauliflower soup and enjoy the vitamins and nutrients Make the most out of your veg with this Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup – tasty, easy, healthy, full of. Thai Recipes and Food from Thailand are great in taste and are fun to cook.
Thai broccoli soup instructions
- Over medium heat salute onion with oil cook for few minutes then add broccoli and garlic and cook for 10 minutes on law medium heat.
- Add chicken broth and spices and cook for another 10 minutes then add the milk use the blinder to smooth the soup.
- To thicken the soup I used one tablespoon of cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold broth and mix well then add to soup and cook for few minutes enjoy.
Khana Pakana is the source for authentic Thai Recipes, Thai Food, and Cooking Techniques from Thailand. Creamy Broccoli Soup. featured in Healthy Holiday Leftovers. Use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth. Stir in the nutmeg, then ladle into bowls. —— This easy creamy broccoli soup is rich, comforting and topped with crispy shallots. Thai Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup – Food Faith Fitness.