Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Lasagna soup
Lasagna soup. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs. Drain; drizzle with olive oil and toss.
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and season with salt. You can cook Lasagna soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- It’s of Pasta noodles of choice.
- It’s 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- You need of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Hot sauce Optional.
- Prepare Pinch of brown sugar.
- You need 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup! Loaded with chicken sausage, lasagna noodles, marinara and cheese. It's easy, filling, hearty and perfect for a cold winter night. This lasagna soup recipe is served with ricotta cheese, which is the traditional cheese used in its namesake pasta dish.
Lasagna soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot….
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom……
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste….
Ricotta originated in Italy when cheesemakers needed a way to use up the whey that's a byproduct of the cheese-making process. Pour in chicken broth and deglaze the pot, scraping up the brown bits from the bottom. Add meat mixture and season with salt and pepper. This Lasagna Soup recipe is sponsored by Prego. This EASY Lasagna Soup tastes just like lasagna without all the layering or dishes! – you might never go back to traditional lasagna again – I won't!