Slow Cooker cheesy potato soup. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Potato Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Searching for a new family-favorite meal to take some pressure off the dinner hour? Give this slow-cooker cheesy potato soup a try.
Stir in the thickener of half-and-half and flour during the last half hour and the. In small bowl, beat cornstarch and reserved broth until smooth. When it is this cold, who doesn't love a good soup! You can have Slow Cooker cheesy potato soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker cheesy potato soup
- It’s 32 oz of frozen diced potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- You need 32 oz of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 8 oz of shreaded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Diced bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sliced green onions for garnish.
To be perfectly honest, I am a little gun shy when it comes to potato recipes. I LOVE potatoes, but I am not good at peeling them or cutting them. However, I am happy to say that I had the prep work done for this Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup in no time flat! HOW TO MAKE CHEESY POTATO SOUP IN THE SLOW COOKER.
Slow Cooker cheesy potato soup instructions
- Mix potatoes onion celery broth in water in 4 quart slow cooker cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- In small bowl mix the flower into the milk stir into potato mixture increase heat to Hawaii cook for an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until thickened add the cheese and bacon and garnish with green onions if desired.
Cook onion in butter until translucent. In a separate bowl whisk together flour and milk until well combined and smooth. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Potato soup is good, but potato soup with smoky bacon and melty cheese is even better! All you need to do is cook the bacon and chop your veggies—after that, the slow cooker does all the heavy lifting, so dinner is done by the time you get home.