Recipe: Yummy Crock Pot Lentil Soup
Crock Pot Lentil Soup. Detox Crockpot Lentil Soup – a SUPER YUMMY, nourishing, simple soup made with onions, garlic How to Make the BEST Lentil Soup. As is my goal with most recipes I make for Pinch of Yum, this Making it tomorrow in crock pot cooking it all day. I love the idea of putting cups of if in the blender.
This hearty vegan crock pot vegetable lentil soup recipe will warm bellies and satisfy your entire family during the chilly months. I adore hearty soups for dinner, and this delicious crock pot vegetable lentil soup is my latest favorite! This slow-cooker lentil soup is a top pick from my readers! You can have Crock Pot Lentil Soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Lentil Soup
- You need 3 tbsp of Vegeta Stock.
- It’s 2 liter of Water.
- It’s 500 grams of Whole Brown Lentils.
- Prepare 500 grams of Whole Red Lentils.
- Prepare 250 grams of Brown Rice.
- It’s 1 dash of Olive Oil.
Crock-Pot Lentil Soup is a simple yet elegant dish prepared in a slow cooker. French lentils are simmered with chopped vegetables for a hearty and wholesome appetizer. This slow cooker lentil soup is made only with vegetables and is perfect for real life when your fridge drawers have to be cleaned out and you wish you could just throw everything in a crock pot and go to work. If you leave house early, you can prepare all ingredients in the evening and just plug in the slow.
Crock Pot Lentil Soup instructions
- Fill crockpot basin with water.
- Add Red lentils, Brown lentils, vegeta and oil to water.
- Cook on high for 8 hours on low, keeping watch, stir every hour to test the lentils for their level of tenderness.
- When lentils are tender remove about half of the lentils and using a stick blender blend the remaining lentils into a puree.
- Put half of the lentils removed back into the crock and cook for two more hours.
- When re-adding the lentils, add the rice to the.mixture to cook for another two hour on lowest possible setting.
- Check soup and serve at required texture and taste.
I found this lentil soup recipe earlier in the year, and bookmarked it to try. Yesterday I woke to a foggy sky, wet grass, and I contemplated turning on the heater. It is perfect for the crock pot. Also dal is lentils, I have a couple of dal recipes on my blog. regards, Theresa. Combine this with remaining ingredients in a large Crock-Pot.