How to Make Tasty Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot)
Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot). If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! This creamy and delicious Crockpot Baked Potato Soup is so full of flavor and EASY too! Loaded with potatoes, bacon bits, and cheese, this crockpot potato soup recipe is a real winner!
Everyone's favorite comfort food soup in crockpot form! Can I just be the first one to admit how relieved I am it is sweater weather right now? Because I just had my fair share of this loaded baked potato soup. You can have Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot)
- Prepare of Soup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Half & Half.
- It’s 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 3 1/2 lb of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 of Onion.
Well it's time to break out the crock-pot and tackle the soup! Sorry bacon… but you have to get the heck out of my soup. Crock Pot Recipes – Now this is just what you'll need on a cool fall or winter day, Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Crock-Pot Potato Soup from Delish.com will warm you through the winter months.
Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot) step by step
- Combine Potatoes (cut) and Onion (large slices) in broth in crock pot. Cook on High 3 hours or Low 6 hours until tender..
- Mix half & half, sour cream, and salt & pepper..
- Mash potatoes slightly and stir mixture in..
- Add bacon and cheese on top and serve..
In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme. But unlike my classic potato soup recipe, your crock pot gets to be the one to slow cook this soup to perfection. The first step in this Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is probably the most time consuming — chopping up a storm. Chop up lots of potatoes (I strongly recommend Yukon golds), a. Slow Cooker Potato Soup With Cream Cheese Recipes.