Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot). Try Our Easy-To-Make Potato Soup Recipes. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! Mash mixture until potatoes are coarsely chopped and soup is slightly thickened.
Slow Cooker, Easy Baked Potato Soup Slow Cooker, Easy Baked Potato Soup. I opted to make it completely vegetarian so I left out the bacon and used vegetable Better Than. Paula Deen's Crockpot Potato Soup insanelygood Paula Deen makes the best comfort food, and this crockpot potato soup is no exception! You can have Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot)
- You need of Soup.
- You need 1/3 cup of Half & Half.
- It’s 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 3 1/2 lb of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 1 of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
Simply throw all the ingredients in a crockpot and come home to a warm, tasty bowl of comfort. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. How to make Baked Potato Soup: This loaded baked potato soup recipe is perfect for an easy dinner meal. Simply add the ingredients in the slow cooker and let the slow cooker cook throughout the day.
Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot) step by step
- Combine Potatoes (cut) and Onion (large slices) in broth in crock pot. Cook on High 3 hours or Low 6 hours until tender..
- Mix half & half, sour cream, and salt & pepper..
- Mash potatoes slightly and stir mixture in..
- Add bacon and cheese on top and serve..
Create a roux or a thickening sauce to add to the soup and stir together. Let cook a little longer and enjoy this soup warm. Stir in the sour cream right before serving. If soup is to thick, add a little milk at a time until desired thickness is achieved. Garnish with additional sour cream and crumbled bacon.