crockpot ground beef soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! The Best Ground Beef Soup Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly
Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup is a warm, delightful bowl of comfort food. One of the easiest soups to throw together and always a family favorite! Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. You can cook crockpot ground beef soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of crockpot ground beef soup
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 packages of onion soup mix.
- It’s 16 oz of package defrosted frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 2 box of low sodium fat free chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of freshly grated locatelli.
The Best Ground Beef Vegetable Soup Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Crock-pot® Slow Cooker Caramelized Onion Dip, Slow Cooker – Crock Pot Lasagna, Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot) This healthy Crock Pot Hamburger Soup is the exact sort of recipe that I can imagine picky childhood Erin being very excited about eating and Erin's mom (mother to three picky eaters) being very excited about cooking. A rich, hearty slow cooker soup made with ground meat (I used turkey to lighten it up, though you can certainly stick with tradition and use lean ground beef instead), kid. Add potatoes, tomato sauce, crushed whole tomatoes, undrained peas, corn, and green beans to the pot; season with black pepper.
crockpot ground beef soup step by step
- crumble beef into crockpot.
- season with next 5 ingredients.
- sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- add vegetables and chicken broth.
- cook on low for 8 – 10 hours.
- add pasta and locatelli.
- cook on high for 30 minutes.
A few seasonings, tomato paste, tomato soup, and beef broth get added along with everything else. Let it cook all day on low and then add some green peas an hour before serving. Besides the pre-cooking and chopping in the morning, this is a very low maintenance dinner. Taste of Home has the best ground beef slow cooker recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Italian Beef Vegetable Soup This hearty vegetable beef soup features a ton of fresh vegetables, making it the perfect dish to use up all that summer produce.