How to Cook Yummy Collins Crockpot Potato Soup
Collins Crockpot Potato Soup. Is there a food more perfect than potatoes? The beloved root veggies are cheap, filling and available at pretty much any grocery store. Not to mention, you can enjoy 'em mashed, fried, scalloped or—our personal favorite—cooked into a hearty soup.
Place bacon and onion in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until bacon is evenly brown and onions are soft. For this crockpot potato soup recipe, I like to use a potato masher and mash some of the potatoes. You can cook Collins Crockpot Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Collins Crockpot Potato Soup
- You need of baked potatoes.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Velveeta Crumbles Cheese.
- It’s of Flour.
- You need of Bacon.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Butter.
It makes the soup extra thick and creamy. You can leave as many or as few chunks of potatoes as you like. Just mash until you reach your desired consistency. When the weather starts to get chilly, I turn to my plethora of healthy soup and stew recipes for inspiration.
Collins Crockpot Potato Soup instructions
- Cook potatoes, scoop pulp, and place in seperate bowl.
- Fry bacon,let cool, crumble with hands,and place in seperate bowl..
- Spray pot with nonstick spray..
- Heat milk and butter,gradually add flour..
- Add potatoes, 2/3 cooked bacon,2/3 cheese,salt, and pepper..
- Leave on stove until bubbles not boils..
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray..
- Transfer pot contents to crockpot..
- Cover top of mixture with remaining bacon and cheese..
- Cook on high in crockpot until cheese is melted..
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. I hope that you enjoy this slow cooker potato soup recipe as much as I did. If you have any feedback, tips, or anything else, then please don't hesitate to leave a comment below. Do you love potato soup but need a recipe that will work for the slow cooker?