Roos crockpot potato soup. CrockPot Potato Soup is a recipe that's very easy to make. Made with potatoes, shallots, and bacon in a creamy sauce, this cheesy CrockPot Potato Soup will taste just as good the next day and reheats beautifully. Stovetop Heat soup over medium heat.
This easy crockpot potato soup recipe comes out so thick and creamy every time! We top ours off with bacon, cheddar, and green onions for the Luckily, we both like this crockpot potato soup recipe because it's super filling and hearty! Plus I add bacon and the man never complains when bacon is. You can have Roos crockpot potato soup using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roos crockpot potato soup
- You need 6 cup of milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon.
- You need 6 of potatos.
- Prepare 1 pinch of onion powerder garlic salt.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 6 oz of shredded cheese.
Creamy Potato Soup – A super easy soup that is thrown in the slow cooker. This crockpot soup is a crowd pleaser for a cold night! How to make crockpot potato soup. In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, chicken broth, soup, onion, and pepper.
Roos crockpot potato soup instructions
- cook bacon and brake into small pecices and set a side.
- make a roux in frying pan with butter and flour.
- after roux is made slowly add milk and heat in pan until thickness starts..
- move milk from pan to crockpot..
- peel and cube potoatos and add them to the crockpot.
- add seasoning as much or as little and you want.
- add sour cream and mix until blended.
- add cheese and stir.
- add bacon.
- cook on low for as long as it takes for pototatos to soften (6 or so hours).
So it makes sense that potatoes are often used in crockpot recipes because they're just as easy to use. Let's focus on soups to prove our point. Crockpot potato soup is a rich and hearty, inexpensive recipe made with potatoes, sour cream, onions, garlic, and evaporated milk. Potato soup is rich, delicious, and inexpensive. Traditionally made in a soup pot with several steps of cooking and stirring, this recipe has been adapted for the.