How to Cook Delicious Crockpot potatoe soup
Crockpot potatoe soup. This Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the.
Crockpot Potato Soup is pure comfort food – perfect for busy nights and it's extra easy since it's made in the slow cooker. Top your slow cooker potato soup off with some. Crockpot Potatoe Soup recipe: Try this Crockpot Potatoe Soup recipe, or contribute your own. You can cook Crockpot potatoe soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potatoe soup
- It’s 1 each of 26-30oz bag of any varity frozen hash browns.
- You need 2 can of 14oz each of non fat chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of 10&3/4 oz 98% fat free cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 oz low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of skim milk.
Add cheese mixture to soup and cook until slightly thickened. Serve hot in bowls and garnish with. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too!
Crockpot potatoe soup instructions
- add first 5 ingredients to crock & cook on high for 1 hour.
- stir and cook on low for another hour.
- add cream cheese and cook another 1/2 hour or until cheese can be stirred into mixture.
- add milk and cook another 15 minutes.
- garnish with your favorites like bacon bits, chopped green onion.
Original recipe calls for only four slices of bacon, but I. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful! This Crockpot Potato Soup Recipe is easy to make and even easier to eat! It is the ultimate in comfort food.