Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Crockpot potatoe soup
Crockpot potatoe soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Place bacon and onion in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until bacon is evenly brown and onions are soft.
Just drain, rinse and, if using whole canned potatoes, roughly chop them before adding to the soup. How to Make Easy Crock-Pot Potato Soup. This recipe was developed by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen. You can cook Crockpot potatoe soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potatoe soup
- It’s 1 each of 26-30oz bag of any varity frozen hash browns.
- Prepare 2 can of 14oz each of non fat chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of 10&3/4 oz 98% fat free cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 oz low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of skim milk.
Do you love potato soup but need a recipe that will work for the slow cooker? We absolutely love potato soup around here and I was so happy to be able to use my crockpot. It is so nice coming home to dinner waiting. Crockpot Potato Soup is so easy to make and loaded with real potatoes!
Crockpot potatoe soup step by step
- add first 5 ingredients to crock & cook on high for 1 hour.
- stir and cook on low for another hour.
- add cream cheese and cook another 1/2 hour or until cheese can be stirred into mixture.
- add milk and cook another 15 minutes.
- garnish with your favorites like bacon bits, chopped green onion.
This creamy and cheesy potato soup is loaded with flavor and a sure family favorite!. This Crockpot Potato Soup is thick, creamy and loaded with tender potatoes, crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, green onions and a few veggies for good measure. Notes on Crock Pot Potato Soup. However, since this soup has a precooking step and because it has a cream and cheese base, we recommend this stove top safe slow cooker that has a great non-stick surface. The crock can go straight from the browning step on the stove into the slow cooker unit without dirtying another dish and the non-stick surface.