Chicken Tortilla Soup (Crock Pot).
You can cook Chicken Tortilla Soup (Crock Pot) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup (Crock Pot)
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken, shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of Whole Peeked Tomatoes (15 oz.), drained 1/2 way.
- It’s 1 can of Enchilada Sauce (10 oz.).
- You need 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of Green Chiles, (4 oz.) chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can of Chicken Broth (14.5 oz.).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Blasck Pepoer.
- It’s 1 loaf of Bay.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 10 oz of Corn, whole frozen.
- Prepare 1 can of Refried Beans, (30 oz.) or 2 Cans Black Beand.
- It’s 1 dash of Cayenne Pepper.
Chicken Tortilla Soup (Crock Pot) step by step
- Saute Onions and Garlic..
- Add all other ingredients to pot, bring to a boil. Let simmer for a couple of hours, stirring occasionally. Test taste for flavor, add spices according to your pallet..
- I puree peeled tomatoes, onion and chilie in a blender, then add it to the pot..
- While soup is simmering, melt butter, brush butter over a flour tortilla on a round stone or pizza pan (a cookie sheet will work if thou don't have anything else), lightly sprinkle with salt, cut into strips. Bake in a 450 oven for 10 minutes or until strips are lightly golden brown and crispy..
- Serve with Chopped Cilantro, Sour Cream, Shredded Chesse , Avocado and Tortilla Strips..
- This can also be made in Crock Pot..