Recipe: Delicious Carrot Coconut Soup
Carrot Coconut Soup.
You can have Carrot Coconut Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Coconut Soup
- It’s 2 of Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 of Green Chilli.
- You need of Small piece of Ginger.
- It’s 2 pods of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4-5 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need of White pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of as per the consistency Vegetable stock.
Carrot Coconut Soup step by step
- Take a pressure cooker. Put butter. Add the chopped onion, green chilli, ginger, garlic and curry leaves and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add diced carrots, salt, white pepper powder and the bay leaves to it and stir for about 5more minutes. Now add vegetable stock or water.
- Put lid and pressure cook the carrot mixture till one whistle comes. Blend it in a mixer when it cools down and strain..
- Remove leaves before blending if you want..
- Heat the carrot puree mixture for 2-3 boils and add the coconut milk to the puree after switching off the gas..
- Stir the soup nicely. Your Soup is ready to relish..