How to Cook Perfect Cheesy Sweet Potato Soup – slow cooker recipe
Cheesy Sweet Potato Soup – slow cooker recipe. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Potato Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! CREAMY SLOW COOKER Sweet Potato Soup recipe! This easy Crock Pot meal includes ham and sweet potatoes in a creamy cheesy broth!
Your entire family (kids and adults!) is going to declare this meal the best! I've also made these potatoes countless times for parties: baptism parties, birthdays, family dinners. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; chop. You can have Cheesy Sweet Potato Soup – slow cooker recipe using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sweet Potato Soup – slow cooker recipe
- It’s 2 can of puree sweet potato.
- It’s 3 cup of grated light cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of onions (chopped fine).
- You need 3 cup of milk (skim works well, I use 1% ).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
In small bowl, beat cornstarch and reserved broth until smooth. Puree soup using an immersion blender. Or, cool slightly and puree soup in batches in a blender; return to slow cooker and heat through. If desired, top servings with sour cream and pepitas.
Cheesy Sweet Potato Soup – slow cooker recipe instructions
- Add all of the above ingredients to the slow cooker stir it well. Cook on low heat for 4 hours, stir ocationally..
- when the soup is done top it with a little grated cheese..
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread bacon in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup is creamy and comforting, budget-friendly and also very easy to make! Watch the short video tutorial attached below and see how this will become you weeknight perfect meal! Slow Cooker Soups are very popular on our blog, like Bacon Corn Chowder Soup, Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup, and Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup.