Recipe: Appetizing Crockpot taco soup
Crockpot taco soup. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! Kick boring dinners to the curb and buckle your seat belts for some crave worthy Slow Cooker So go grab your Crock Pot and get ready for some seriously YUMMY Texas Taco Soup! This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor.
I also added the dressing and the taco seasoning to the meat before adding to the crock pot. I tasted the mix before adding water and felt it was too bland, so I added extra cumin and chili powder and a. insanelygood If you like Taco Tuesday – you'll love this easy crockpot taco soup! Perfect for busy weeknights when you want something quick, hearty, and healthy. You can have Crockpot taco soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey or ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of 4 oz of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning (low sodium).
- Prepare 1 packages of ranch dressing mix (powder).
- You need 1 can of sweet corn, undrained (optional if on low carb diet).
- You need 2 can of stewed tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of large can of pinto beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, undrained.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, undrained.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh chopped cilantro (garnish).
Everyone loves this recipe for Crock-Pot Taco Soup because it really is the BEST taco soup you can make in your slow cooker! Full of flavor and frugal too! You've gotta make this creamy keto taco soup recipe in your Crockpot slow cooker! Enjoy the bold flavors of tacos in a comforting warm soup.
Crockpot taco soup step by step
- Cook ground turkey or ground beef with a little oil until cooked add onions. In crock pot add all ingredients including all juices. Finally add ground meat. Let it simmer on HIGH for two hours..
- Substitute any combinations of beans and vegetables..
- Garnish with any variety of cilantro, green onion, sour cream, or cheese..
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips..
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious soup. It is super easy and can be thrown together in minutes as you get ready to walk out the door. This crockpot taco soup recipe is a hearty but healthy soup loaded with your favorite taco ingredients and flavors! Crockpot Taco Soup is flavorful, comforting, and easy to make. Everyone will love selecting their own toppings to customize this delicious soup!