Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Beefy lentil crock pot soup
Beefy lentil crock pot soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. I sauteed an onion and clove of garlic in olive oil until soft then browned the meat. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat until it begins to smoke.
Everyone will love this Crock pot ranch style beans recipe that is hearty and delicious and seasoned to perfection. Enjoy this amazing slow cooker chicken noodle soup and let the crock pot do all the work! Slow Cooker Lentil Soup with Bacon. You can have Beefy lentil crock pot soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beefy lentil crock pot soup
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- Prepare 1 of qrt chicken bone broth.
- It’s of diced carrots (as many as desired).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1-2 cups of red lentils rinsed and picked over (2 for thicker soup).
- Prepare of baby portobello chopped (as many as desired).
- It’s 1 of large apple finely chopped.
- Prepare 16 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt or powder.
Stir almost all the bacon into the slow cooker with the lentils and cook as directed. In a nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Layer with the potatoes, celery, carrot, lentils and barley. Recipe: Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup. by Patty Catalano.
Beefy lentil crock pot soup step by step
- Mix all ingredients but sour cream in any order directly into crock pot and stir set on high 4 hrs. Continue stirring occasionally as it warms to mix better..
- When serving add large spoonful of sour cream on top..
- Great served with biscuits or rolls. Enjoy!.
We'll show you how to come home to a simmering pot of lentils, a better-than-the-box vegetable broth, a luxurious cream of mushroom soup, a brothy vegetable soup for chilly nights, and a classic chili that's perfect for busy weeknights or game day.. When you're looking for a simple and satisfying appetizer, this slow cooker lentil soup recipe is a tasty solution. The diced vegetables, garlic, and herbs are first cooked briefly in the microwave to coax out more flavor before they're added to the vessel. I love using my crock-pot (affiliate link) to make hearty main dish soups like this slow cooker beefy french onion soup. Just a few minutes of work early in the day allows us to enjoy a quick and easy dinner that's ready-and-waiting when we are.