Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Slow cooker taco soup my way
Slow cooker taco soup my way. This is the BEST soup for a rainy day. You can garnish it any way you like, but we added tortilla strips and sour cream, shredded cheese and a little green onion. Flavors like that are going to make just about anything amazing, but this Slow Cooker Taco Soup may just be my new favorite meal.
Toss in all the ingredients in and eight hours later you're walking in the door to a wonderful smelling hot soup that will warm you up from the inside out. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a family favorite dinner that has just a few ingredients and can be made in minutes. My secret ingredients makes it the best taco soup out there for flavor and richness! You can have Slow cooker taco soup my way using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker taco soup my way
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of optional to taste salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of small white onion chopped up fine.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 can of fire roasted corn drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of great northern beans rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of petite diced tomatoes undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of beef bouillon cube crushed.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of dried cilantro.
- You need 2 packets of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 2 packets of ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of tortilla chips or Fritos.
- You need of cornbread.
I know I've already shared a soup recipe with you this week but I was too excited about this one to hold on to it any longer. Great recipe for Slow cooker taco soup my way. Its nice and filling and it reminds me of chili. I've even added small shaped pasta such as Ditalini into it before.
Slow cooker taco soup my way step by step
- Cook and brown ground beef with garlic, onion, salt and pepper and use as much as you like per taste but don't over season. Drain and place in slow cooker..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours..
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and tortilla chips or fritos and or cornbread if wanted and enjoy!!!.
Taco Soup is a family favorite around my house. During the winter, I like to put it in the crock pot early Sunday and let everyone munch on it all day any time of year. If friends show up, you can just hand them a bowl, because this recipe makes a lot of slow cooker taco soup! Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup Recipe. Home » Recipes » Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup Recipe.