Recipe: Perfect Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Stir in chicken stock, onion, garlic, thyme, butter and bacon until well combined. Loaded baked potato soup recipe is one of my very favorites! When it is cold outside slow cooker soups are just what is needed to stay warm inside.
In a saucepan, combine the butter, flour, heavy cream and sour cream. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Original recipe calls for only four slices of bacon, but I — being a little piggy — love the This was by far the best baked potatoe soup I ever had. You can have Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of Bag Frozen Hashbrowns.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of Box Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of Can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Softened Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 C. of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 3/4 C. of Crumbled Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Minced Fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is thick, creamy, flavorful, and made extra easy in the crock pot! The first step in this Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is probably the most time consuming — chopping up a storm. Explore this Slow-Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe! Basically a cheesy potato soup recipe that you can make in your electric pressure cooker.
Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup instructions
- Combine hash browns, cheddar cheese, broth, soup, bacon and cream cheese in a crock pot..
- Season with Salt and Pepper, stir to mix..
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours, stirring occasional..
It's just a convenient way to cook potatoes. This recipe for instant pot loaded baked potato soup starts with After the potatoes were cooked I took them out of the pressure cooker and then made a roux with. Season with salt and pepper, then use a spoon to break up cream cheese and mix things together. Potatoes will turn black if you freeze them so prepare this potato soup on the day you will be serving it. While we have already established this Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup is the perfect week night dinner, it is equally as perfect for entertaining because it is so quick and easy!