Recipe: Delicious Slow cooker chicken noodle soup
Slow cooker chicken noodle soup.
You can cook Slow cooker chicken noodle soup using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker chicken noodle soup
- You need 1 1/2 of Ibs boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 5 of medium carrots,peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion,chopped.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery,chopped.
- Prepare 3-5 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 3 TB of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 6 c of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 c of water.
- It’s 3 of \4 tsp dried thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 of sage.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt and ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of parsley.
- It’s 2 cups of egg noodles.
- It’s 1 Tb of lemon juice.
Slow cooker chicken noodle soup instructions
- Add chicken,diced carrots,onion,celery and garlic.
- Add olive oil,chicken broth,water,thyme,rosemary,celery seed,bay leaves and season with salt and pepper..
- Cover cook on low 6-7 hours.
- Remove cooked chicken and rest 10 minutes,then dice..
- Add parsley and egg noodles to cooker..
- Increase temperature to high and cook 10 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and diced chicmen. Serve with crackers or desired topping..