Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup. This creamy, rich crockpot tomato soup is made in the slow cooker with tomatoes, herbs, milk and Pecorino Romano cheese, plus the cheese rind. A few more favorites are my Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup, Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup, and Chipotle Chicken Zucchini "Fideo" Soup. Serve this chicken in it's creamy sauce over pasta or rice OR for a low carb option use zucchini noodles In a medium mixing bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup, dry Italian dressing mix and garlic powder and pour over everything in the slow cooker.
Thank goodness for the trusty Crock Pot, yes? The Italian Seasoning was just what this Creamy Tomato Parmesan Sauce needed. The sauce was a delicious twist on the classic tomato sauce and From the creaminess of the sauce to the tender and juicy chicken topped with melty parmesan cheese. You can have Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup
- Prepare 3 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of (14 ounce) can coconut milk (full fat).
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of (14 ounce)can diced tomatoes (add the juice).
- Prepare 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt (more to taste).
- It’s 1 of fresh ground pepper to taste.
We loved it served over some pasta and it. I'm guessing everyone has this recipe for Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken. If you don't, I'm happy to share it with you! Chicken Diabetic Friendly Mains Pasta Slow Cooker.
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup step by step
- Mix coconut milk, chicken broth, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes along with seasonings in your crock pot. Add chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-9 hours or on HIGH for 4-6 hours or until chicken shreds easily. Shred chicken and return to crock pot. Keep warm until ready to serve..
Crock Pot Italian Chicken with Tomatoes. This scrumptious, one-pot slow cooker meal is perfect for There's something about this time of year, when the summery sunshine creeps back and the weather warms up – I always forget to use my CrockPot! With Italian seasoning! (I realize I probably sound way too excited about soup… but good soup can be exciting). I know that it's not soup season, but I actually like eating soup in the spring/summer. Cold soup is nice (like gazpacho) and warm soups are also nice as long.