Coconut Mushroom Soup.
You can have Coconut Mushroom Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Mushroom Soup
- It’s 250 gms of Boneless Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of big cup coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 leaf of lemon grass.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of greens of spring onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger pwdr.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
Coconut Mushroom Soup step by step
- Boil Chicken with salt, pepper, ginger & half of garlic i.e 1/2 tbsp Using a sieve keep boiled chicken pieces aside & in the a pan keep the stock..
- Add 1 tsp oil & saute chopped mushrooms & keep aside..
- To stock add coconut milk, remaining garlic & lemon grass cut into pieces. Bring to boil & lower the heat..
- Let it all boil on low flame for 10 minutes. (If you want can remove the lemon grass pieces).
- Add chicken pieces & mushrooms & cook for 5 minutes..
- Add salt, pepper, ginger powder, lemon juice & green of spring onion & cook for 2 minutes. Serve hot..