BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot). This easy to make recipe for Crock-Pot Bacon & Bean Soup Recipe combines the down home flavors of beans and bacon in a belly warming combination that is sure to please. Use navy or great northern beans in this comfy soup. Perfect for those chilly fall evenings.
Share your love with a big ole crock pot of pinto beans. This bacon and onion pinto bean recipe will warm you up on a cold day. In this video I'll show you. You can have BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot)
- You need 3 cup of Mixed Beans.
- Prepare 10 cup of water.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, cut small.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
This delicious, hearty Navy Bean, Bacon and Spinach Soup is inexpensive and easy to make, plus leftovers are even better the next day! Bacon makes everything better (in my opinion), especially in this Navy Bean Soup. I love anything to do with the crock pot and this next recipe is a perfect comfort food made in the crock pot. Soup is always good throughout the year but especially in the winter.
BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) step by step
- Measure beans into strainer or collinder and rinse..
- Place beans in crockpot and add water. The water amount will always be 3x the amount of beans plus 1 Cup. In this case, 3 Cups beans,10 Cups water..
- Cut bacon into tiny strips and add to crockpot of beans..
- Dice onions and add to crockpot of beans..
- Add salt, garlic powder, and lemon pepper to beans..
- Cook beans in crockpot on high 4 and 1/2 hours ..
- Serve with cornbread, flour tortillas, or bread and butter with a tablespoon of salsa in each bowl..
Add bacon, hearty bean soup mix, carrots, water, salt, pepper, and bay leaf to the slow cooker and mix well to blend. Crock Pot Beans and Bacon Soup: This is an awesome recipe to save for after Easter! A hearty recipe made with pork n' beans, ground beef, brown sugar and barbeque sauce that's perfect for cookouts, barbeques and covered-dish affairs (made in the slow cooker or on the stove top). These easy crockpot baked beans are colorful and flavorful with bell pepper, onion, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, bacon, and other seasonings. Use your favorite brand of pork and beans in this tasty recipe.