Recipe: Yummy Creamy Potato Soup crockpot
Creamy Potato Soup crockpot. Creamy Potato Soup – A super easy soup that is thrown in the slow cooker. This crockpot soup is a crowd pleaser for a cold night! How to make crockpot potato soup.
It's the perfect family comfort foot for busy weeknights. I've been on a real soup-kick lately and this ultra-creamy crock pot potato soup recipe is one that my whole family loves. Learn how to make this Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup for the absolute best comfort food. You can cook Creamy Potato Soup crockpot using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Soup crockpot
- It’s 4 of red potatoes, diced. not peeled.
- Prepare 32 oz of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery.
- It’s 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 3 oz of cream cheese.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Parmesan cheese rind.
The slow cooker does all the work to make the creamiest potato soup that. This easy slow cooker potato soup is made with potatoes and fresh sliced vegetables, along with cream, seasonings, and topped with bacon. This is a basic potato soup seasoned with some basil and parsley, along with chopped onions, celery, and carrots. This easy crockpot potato soup recipe comes out so thick and creamy every time!
Creamy Potato Soup crockpot step by step
- In your crockpot add everything but the cream cheese. Cook on high for 3 hours..
- Add cream cheese, cook another hour..
- About 15 min from being done, I added in my Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs (see my recipe) and topped with shredded Romano cheese.
- BAM!! This is great for rainy days. It's a rainy Monday here, I figured it was perfect timing for soup :).
- Note: Anytime I buy a block of Parmesan cheese, I save the rind. It is so great to add flavor to soups and stews..
We top ours off with bacon, cheddar, and green onions for the Luckily, we both like this crockpot potato soup recipe because it's super filling and hearty! Plus I add bacon and the man never complains when bacon is. CrockPot Potato Soup is a recipe that's very easy to make. Made with potatoes, shallots, and bacon in a creamy sauce, this cheesy CrockPot Potato Soup will taste just as good the next day and reheats beautifully. Cream Of Potato Soup With Bacon Crock Pot Recipes.